MS Word is one of the most widely-used file formats of today’s times. Word is the perfect application for creating and storing documents. But if you want to save a file that has over 20 pages or more, PDF becomes the obvious choice. Converting a word file into a PDF file is quite beneficial for other reasons as well, like- it keeps the format of your .doc file intact, allows no alteration or modification of your file, it’s mobile-friendly and saves all bits and pieces of information regardless of version. Are you too looking to convert your Word file into a PDF but apprehensive of data loss? Well, follow the steps mentioned below to find out how to convert a word document to pdf- without compromising on data quality.
- Step 1, select a PDF file converter of your choice from the many converters available online. If you want to ensure that you lose no data of your .doc file you might want to invest in a paid converter since these are more advanced that free ones. However before paying for access, check for a trial version to check up on the features and advantages offered by the app.
- Step 2, after having decided on the converter, you can proceed with the conversion process. Click on the “upload files” section from your converter. Clicking on it will open up a pop-up box from where you can choose the .doc file you want to upload and convert.
- Step 3, opening the file onto your converter will begin the conversion procedure immediately. If your .doc file is large in size, the process will take longer
- Step 4, once the extraction process is complete you will be given the opportunity to make any changes you deem necessary.
- Step 5, after having edited the PDF file, you can proceed to save the file on your gadget at your desired location by clicking the download or downwards arrow symbol.